Here are some new things I’ve been working on the past week!
Athletic grey Canvas 3001.
White discharge mixed at 6% through a 230 mesh. I found out mid way through the very short run that they are 50/50 so it explained why I wasn’t getting a good discharge on them even after I tried print, flash, printing.
Flashing discharge really sucks.
Black water based through 230 mesh, 2 pass.
Heat pressed but came out with a weird shiny plastisol look.
So I stuck them under the flash for 30 seconds with a fan when I finished the run.
Nazdar 2700 through 305 mesh. The ink color is an army green that I was trying to get irish green from. In the end I went out and bought the irish but am still stuck with a quart of mis-mixed (kind of expensive) ink that I’m determined to use up.
Cut down on a Graphtec ce6000-40
In case you missed my hat platen post:
I love printing but I haven’t been the best at selling so I’m hoping to try some markets in the spring to get rid of inventory and make some $ for new projects.